AXA offers Management Liability Policy with Brexit Cover
AXA Insurance plc are restless in their pursuit of new and better ways to do business. That’s why they’ve strengthened their Management Liability Policy so they’re offering their best cover yet.
Standard cover already included:
- All areas of Regulatory investigation and with no restrictions
- Employment claims
- Pension claims
- Pollution claims clean-up costs – £25,000
- Cyber Liability including £100,000 loss of data costs
- Regulatory mitigation cover
- Lifetime ‘run off’ cover for retired directors
- Infringement of copyright and defence costs up to £50,000
- D&O cover is worldwide including USA.
And since 2015 AXA have offered
- Insurance Act 2015 compliance
- Employment practices and Company legal liability sections only cancellable by AXA for non-payment of premium
- Change in risk condition deleted
- Alteration condition deleted
- Any excess payable only charged at the end of a claim.
But they have now strengthened the cover
NEW: Brexit cover for claims arising from the UKs exit from the EU
NEW: Tax investigation cover
NEW: Third party and telephone fraud cover: £10k with zero excess.
Get a quote today
Contact us to by email or on 01273 789 979 to protect your personal assets as the director or officer of a company.