Cyber criminals are smart, cyber cover from Aviva is smarter
Businesses may not realise that something as simple as sending and receiving emails or speaking on the phone puts them at risk of a cyber breach. 46% of SMEs have been affected by a cyber breach in the last year* – yet only 13.7% have cyber insurance to protect their businesses**. Somewhat an underestimated threat.
As the accelerated pace of technological development and adoption is changing how we all do business, so too does the cyber threat. Aviva redesigned their Cyber Cover to stay one step ahead with the most comprehensive single package of insurance and the expert support our customers want.
- Hackers and cyber criminals – looking to cause damage or disruption to businesses
- Suppliers – including data centres or outside providers that may have inadequate security
- Employee error – whether losing laptops or becoming victims of attacks
- Malicious employees – stealing data for a competitive advantage or selling it to criminals.
The Aviva approach to Cyber Cover
- Helping businesses assess where they’re vulnerable and understand their level of risk. Aviva have partnered with Californian company CYENCE, who are experts in identifying cyber risk, to create our Health Check. It’s available at quote stage and helps businesses to asses where they are vulnerable and understand their level of risk.
- The most comprehensive single package of cover available. Aviva Cyber Cover is now the most extensive single package of cover out there; with core wording that includes Extortion and Cyber Crime. Plus, it comes at a competitive price.
- Rapid breach response with expert support. Speed is of the essence when there’s a cyber breach. The Aviva rapid response team is available 24/, providing access to all the specialist support your needs.
Get a quote today
Contact us to help protect yourself customers against the ever-present threat of cyber crime.
Please note, clients must have Property based, Computer or liability covers with Aviva for them to offer cover.
*Cyber Security Breaches Survey 2017
**GlobalData Report UK Cyber Insurance 2017.
Content courtsey of Aviva Insurance plc